Boyfriend of the month: Michael Pitt
"My idea of a true feminist is a woman who feels free enough to do whatever she wants." - Lana Del Rey
What really matters is what you like- not what you are like. Books, TV, Films: these things matter. High Fidelity
Life is about surviving things, appreciating nature, nurturing kindness & friendship, and dancing. - Adam (Only Lovers Left Alive)
To have compassion for a character is no different from having compassion for another human being. - Thomas William Hiddleston
If you believe in Odin and Thor, people laugh themselves to death. While it’s okay to believe in a man who turned water into wine, and walked on water. - Mads Dittmann Mikkelsen
"Compared to Born to Die, the new album sounds far more like straight-up rock music, recorded in live takes with a Nashville band. The album feels like a sprawling American desert, devastatingly huge, windswept by shrieking electric guitars. Lana Del Rey is surrounded by ghosts and completely alone, the last lines of her verses reverbed out and leading nowhere forever. We could go back to the start, she sings on the title track, but I don’t know where we are. She seems to have found confidence in psych-rock and narcotized swing. Some songs are a big “fuck you” to all of the people who pretend knowing everything about her while they don’t."
- mbf me
- reblog this post, likes are only for bookmarking
- has to reach 20 notes or this never happened
- 8-10 members will be picked after thatWHAT I AM LOOKING FOR
- nice people
- Michael Pitt admirers
- being into nbcs hannibal would be a plus
- have your askbox openWOO YOU GOT IN WHAT WILL HAPPEN NOW?
- I’ll send you a message asking for your email, your name and an icon
- track #michaelpittnet
- please have a link to the network page on your blog
- follow as much members as you wantWHY SHOULD I ENTER?!
- to meet new people! wooh!
- gonna watch all movies from Michael in the group! double wooh!
- people will reblog your selfies, edits and do promos! (cause that is how networks work right?)
- share your never ending love for Michael with people who think the same!
Imagine Hannibal Lecter having that summertime sadness.
Stab me hard before you go. Summertime sadness.
Tom Hiddleston in Out Of Darkness by Phil Sharp [UHQ]
everything and everyone is ok
Hannibal Lecter’s back appreciation